You can eat to lose weight~ Healthy and delicious old Beijing chicken rolls


 













Have one for breakfast, it's delicious!


Materials needed~

1 piece chicken breast

200 grams of flour

100 grams of water

1 small carrot

1 small piece of cucumber

Two pieces of lettuce

Sweet soy sauce

1 spoon of cooking wine

Old boy half spoon

A little pepper

A pinch of salt

Appropriate amount of oil


Practice:

1. Cut the chicken into 1cm wide strips











2. Pepper











3. Cooking wine











4. Old soy sauce











5. Salt











6. Mix well and marinate for 15 minutes











7. Heat oil, and chicken breast and fry until cooked.











8. Add water to flour and lead into dough, wake up for 20 minutes, and then cut into small dough











9. Roll out into thin slices











10. No oil is needed in the pot, and the cake is cooked











11. Add lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, chicken breasts, and sweet pasta sauce to the cake.











12. Roll up from the bottom











13. Roll up sideways











14. Done



















Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


I've used a couple of your products in the past with good results and about a year ago I started using Lean Optimizer to help me lose my "menopause" weight. I wanted to let you and everyone know that I've lost a total of 54 pounds in 10 months. And I know Lean Optimizer had a lot to do with it because every time I ran out and stopped using it, my weight loss slowed down and stopped. My entire life is better now. I no longer have to take my diabetes medication either. My family and I want to thank you dr. Robbins for all your help, information and quality products that really do work. God bless!!!

Sue Hodson


To buy, please click the link directly




Comments