Delicious and reduced-fat chicken rolls with bean curd

 





Materials needed~

2 chicken breasts

Four tofu skins

1 handful of corn kernels

Half carrot

Ten mushrooms

An egg

A pinch of salt

Appropriate amounts of soy sauce

Moderate amount of old soy sauce

Appropriate amount of cooking wine

Moderate amount of black peppers

A little starch

Appropriate amount of minced ginger


Practice:

1. Chop the chicken breast into puree, add salt, light soy sauce,

dark soy sauce, cooking wine, minced ginger, pepper,

cornstarch, eggs, corn kernels, and chopped carrots and

mushrooms.










2. Mix all the ingredients together, stir well, marinate for 15 minutes.










3. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the chopping board, put the

bean skin on it, and spread the chicken filling evenly. Be

careful to leave a distance of about 2 cm from the top.










4. Stick a little mashed meat in the mouth to seal.










5. Roll up from bottom to top.










6. Put the mouth down and put it into the steamer. After the

water boils, it continues to steam for about 15 minutes.










7. Let it cool down a little and then slice and enjoy.










8. If the taste is heavy, you can eat it with some sauce.




































Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


lost fat, have more energy 

I know your stuff works ... but the really good part is that I've got a lot more energy now and I can workout even more then before. THAT in turn is helping me lose even more fat and get in better shape. Another bonus is that I can go out with my friends more often as well since I'm not so run down all the time from my workouts and as well, my low calorie diet. So, my social life is greatly enhanced too.

Jason Gill


To buy, please click the link directly






















Comments