Fat-Reduced Meal: Chicken Vegetable Buns














Chicken and vegetable buns, a fat-reducing tool~


Materials needed~

1 egg

Carrot half

6 slices lettuce

4 shiitake mushrooms

1 piece chicken breast


Practice:

1. Prepare the ingredients: eggs, lettuce, diced carrots,

mushrooms, and chicken breasts are all chopped










2. Chopped chicken breasts, carrots, mushrooms, and beaten

eggs, and black pepper, salt, soy sauce, cooking wine and stir

into stuffing for later use










3. Blanch the lettuce, after the water boils, branch for 10

seconds










4. Put the chicken stuffing in the lettuce and wrap it










5. Wrap it well and steam it in the steamer for 15 minutes.































Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


I don't know if the testimonials at your site are real or just made up (sorry if that sounds insulting, you just don't know these days) ... But I wanted to send you an email from a REAL person with REAL results. I've been on your Lean Optimizer 3 weeks now. I used 2 caps a day the first week, 4 caps a day the second week and then 5 capsules this third week. So, I'm almost done with my first bottle.

... The results? Well, after just 3 weeks, I've lost 4.5 lbs and almost 2 dress sizes, which is the amazing part. I usually need to lose more then just 4-5 lbs for two whole dress sizes. As an added bonus, my breasts are still the same cup size?!! I'm sure they will begin to lose some size as I lose more weight, but I've never had them stay this full while dieting. Usually, my breasts lose the weight first, which is just horrible!


I don't know what you have in your product and why it's working so well. Four pounds may not be much, but I haven't changed a single thing in my life - not diet or working out (that's for next month) and I seem to have lost most of the fat off my lower butt area and outer thighs. I'm about to order 3 bottles right now. I'm a true believer and a life-long customer. Both my husband and I are very appreciative


Meredith


To buy, please click the link directly



















Comments