Delicious low-calorie Korean bibimbap














Required materials~

200g spinach

200g bean sprouts

A carrot

200 grams of beef

A handful of Flammulina velutipes

2-3 mushrooms

1 egg

Korean hot sauce 2 tablespoons

Syrup/sugar

Appropriate amount of sesame

A pinch of black peppers


Practice:

1. Wash all ingredients and set aside.










2. Shred the carrots, remove the stalks of the shiitake mushrooms and slice them, remove the stems of the enoki mushrooms and chop them into pieces.










3. Add an appropriate amount of syrup and a little water to the hot sauce and stir well. You can add a drop or two of sesame oil to enhance the aroma.










4. Boil the water in the pot, and the spinach, carrots, bean sprouts, and enoki mushrooms and fry until cooked.










5. Put a little oil in the pot, stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms, add a little salt and black pepper, wait for the shiitake mushrooms to change color and soften, then serve.










6. Stir-fry the beef in the hot pot again with cold oil (I was too greedy, so I didn't have time to prepare fresh beef, so I replaced it with chicken breasts. It turns out that beef is still used), and salt and soy black pepper, stir-fry and serve out.










7. One egg, fried on one side!










8. Grease the inner wall of the stone pot, and cook rice to flatten it, and place the processed ingredients in order (obsessive-compulsive disorder reminds you to pay attention to color matching). Then put the stone pot was placed on the fire and heated. When you hear the sound of sizzling in the stone pot, you can take it down, and be careful not to burn your hands.












9. Almost done










10. Pour in bibimbap sauce, chopped seaweed, cooked sesame seeds












11. Mix it! Stir hard! Is there no technical content.










Cooking Tips:

1. It is best to use beef as meat, which is more fragrant.

2. The heating of the stone pot is to make the race form a layer of crispy rice, and there is no stone pot to ignore.

3. If you don't pursue posing, you can take a big pot, pour in various kinds, mix all kinds, and then hold the pot to eat super delicious!

4. It's almost the weekend again, let's mix it together!















Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


Hi Sam ... Just a quick note to let you know what my doctor said with my recent check up. I've been using your Lean Optimizer for 4 months straight now. I've lost 22 lbs and seriously, I have MORE energy then ever before and feel amazing and sex drive is up and I feel alive again. Now, if that isn't great, my doctor said my blood pressure and cholesterol were back in the normal ranges and everything was fine. The only thing he said that was getting near the "high" ranges is my thyroid and I guess that's good and that explains my faster metabolism and more energy. Your product really is exercise in a bottle ... actually, it's HEALTH in a bottle. I love it. I don't think I'm every going off!!!


Jason Misseri


To buy, please click the link directly




















Comments