This fat-reducing artifact is highly recommended. It is low-fat, refreshing and not greasy. After eating a plate, I even brushed off the scale.

  

















The temperature has risen sharply recently. Looking at last year's

circle of friends, it is estimated that peach blossoms will bloom in

another month. Spring is the first of the four seasons, which

represents the beginning of the new year. I also like this season very

much. The small goals I set for myself must be completed gradually.

















The first problem is losing the fat that has been hidden for the winter.

It is more suitable to lose weight in spring. At this time, the pores on

the body are in a tight state. We have a small probability of adjusting

the body to rebound through exercise and diet, which can accelerate

the burning of body fat and achieve the ideal weight loss effect.

Moreover, the theory of traditional Chinese medicine says that the

blood circulation in the body is accelerated in spring, and weight loss

can achieve twice the result with half the effort!














In addition to exercising, the fat loss period is about controlling your

diet, but don't take a diet that will affect your health. We can choose

some low-fat foods, which can be full and good, without worrying

about growing meat. This dry tofu vegetable roll is very suitable for

eating during the fat reduction period. It has protein and vitamins, and

the taste is refreshing and not greasy. It is amazing that you can eat it

all on one plate!



Dried Tofu Vegetable Roll

Food needed~

350g dried tofu

300g mung bean sprouts

Half carrot

1 cucumber

1 potato

2 eggs

2 spicy millet

2 tablespoon light soy sauce

1 tablespoon oyster sauce

1 tablespoon vinegar

1 scoop of zero-calorie sugars

3 cloves garlic

1 tsp chili powder

1 spoon of sesame


Practice:

1. Peel and share the potatoes and carrots, wash and share the

cucumbers, and chop the spicy millet and minced garlic for later use.










2. Fully beat the eggs evenly, smear a little cooking oil in the pot, pour

in the egg liquid and spread it into egg skins, take out and cut into

strips.










3. In another pot, add water and bring it to a boil. First, add the

potatoes and carrots and branch for about 3 minutes, then add the

bean sprouts and branch for 2 minutes. Take out the cold water and

set aside.










4. Take a small bowl and add minced garlic, chili powder, sesame

seeds, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce,

1 tablespoon of aged vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of zero-calorie sugar,

mix and stir to make the sauce.










5. Put potatoes, carrots, bean sprouts, eggs, and cucumbers into a

container, pour in the sauce and mix well.










6. Spread the dried bean curd skin and put an appropriate amount of

mixed vegetables on one end.










7. Roll up from bottom to top, one vegetable roll is ready, you can eat

as many roles as you want.










8. The taste is refreshing and not greasy, be sure to try this spring fat

reduction artifact!










Tips:

The sauce is adjusted according to personal taste, not too salty.

Tofu skin can also be slightly scalded with boiling water to remove

the smell.














Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


For most of my life, I've always been a bit 'chubby'. I guess it's just a genetic thing. My sweet tooth hasn't helped out of course. =) Now that I'm about to turn 40, I've realized the 'chubby' has simply turned into UGLY FAT! For a solid 16 months, I tried a lot of fat burning supplements and altered my diet, my workouts and everything else in my life to get rid of this life-long fat. Most of the supplement didn't work, but that's not that surprising. Now, some did, but it wasn't a long-term effect and I always felt nervous or overly anxious on these other fat burning supplements.


One of the head trainers at my gym here in Santa Monica referred me to your product and SWORE by it. Well, I didn't expect much, but I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try with summer coming and all. You'd be pleased to know the effects have been very, very, very positive. So far, it's worked the best at getting rid of my body fat. But the really neat part is that it's KEEPING IT OFF. Yes, I still have to take it, but it seems that as long as I'm on it, I feel and look great.


The product doesn't stop working like other do after a few weeks. Plus, it's really killed my sugar craving and the extra energy means more cardio at the gym. So, I'm really doing well and super happy with your product. It's really well done. Thanks ... I'll keep you posted on my results



To buy, please click the link directly



















Comments