Ultra-low calorie, high-nutrient meal for reducing fat ~Steamed Egg egg Spinach spinach












Today, I will share a recipe for a healthy and tasty meal that

can help with weight loss.~The recipe is simple, it once learn it,

you'll never forget learn it.


Materials~

Spinach (100g)

3 eggs


Practice:

1. Prepare the ingredients.













2. Blanch the spinach.













3. Squeeze out excess liquid and finely chop













4. Beat the eggs, then sift them and add a pinch of salt.













5. Add chopped spinach and two teaspoons of water, then stir gently.












6.Brush the container with oil and pour in the spinach and egg mixture.












7. Wrap the item in plastic wrap and poke a few small holes.












8. Boil the water and let it steam for 15-20 minutes.













9.After steaming, let it cool slightly and cut it into strips.













10. Make a dipping sauce by pouring minced garlic into light soy sauce or 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a drizzle of sesame oil.













11. The cross-section looks fresh and bright.












12. Dip it in the sauce for a super delicious taste.












Cooking Tips:

1. The choice of dipping sauce is based on personal taste. If you

enjoy spicy flavors, you can add millet and chili powder.

Alternatively, if you prefer a sour taste, you can add mature

vinegar.


2. Strain the egg mixture and steam it to achieve a smoother

texture.







Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones

Dear Sam. I'm very new to the world of health and fitness. My family has always told me that "supplements" are not healthy or natural and that they are bad for me and so forth. Unfortunately, my father died about 7 months ago due to a heart attack (his 3rd one) and my mother is ill with adult onset diabetes. So, with that said ... I've realized that being "natural" isn't necessarily healthy either as both my parents have been unhealthy for many years.


About 5 months ago I decided I needed to make a change in my life or else, I would also follow in their foot steps and have many health complications as I get older and there would be a burden on my children. So, I decided I would join a gym and get a personal trainer and begin eating better and adding in my supplements to aid in my new life-style. I lost 17 lbs the first 2 months and I was very excited!


But, things slowed down and I began to gain weight again because I had cravings. My personal trainer suggested I take your Lean Optimizer product since he also thought my metabolism had begun to slow down with the dieting. Almost 10 weeks ago I started taking your Lean Optimizer product and since then, I've lost an additional 11 lbs. BUT, my trainer says I've lost more fat because my muscle weight has gone up. I've also lost an additional 2 dress sizes and luckily, my breasts haven't shrunk as much as when I lost the first 17 lbs without the aid of your product.


I am so happy with the results. Your Lean Optimizer is a very healthy and safe product that delivers results better then my expectations. Thank you so much. You have a life-long customer AND friend. Bless you!


Agnes Marjami



To buy, please click the link directly



















Comments