Tomato, Tofu, and Mushroom Soup

 











Materials~

1 tomato.

250g of tofu

100g of lunch meat

Seafood Mushroom, 100g

Appropriate Amount of Salt

Appropriate Amount of Water

A little bit of cooking oil.

Onion and parsley in moderation

Appropriate amount of fresh chicken broth.



Practice:

1. Prepare the ingredients.












2. Wash the ingredients and cut them into small pieces for later use.












3. Add oil to the pot, then stir-fry diced tomatoes with a pinch of salt until they release their juices. Next, add some water.












4. Add tofu and luncheon meat, and bring to a boil.












5. Add mushrooms and seafood.












6. Add an appropriate amount of fresh chicken broth and bring to a boil again.






7. Add chives to enhance the flavor.












8. Done.












9. Delicious and delectable.














Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!


I don't know if the testimonials at your site are real or just made up (sorry if that sounds insulting, you just don't know these days) ... But I wanted to send you an email from a REAL person with REAL results. I've been on your Lean Optimizer 3 weeks now. I used 2 caps a day the first week, 4 caps a day the second week and then 5 capsules this third week. So, I'm almost done with my first bottle.

... The results? Well, after just 3 weeks, I've lost 4.5 lbs and almost 2 dress sizes, which is the amazing part. I usually need to lose more then just 4-5 lbs for two whole dress sizes. As an added bonus, my breasts are still the same cup size?!! I'm sure they will begin to lose some size as I lose more weight, but I've never had them stay this full while dieting. Usually, my breasts lose the weight first, which is just horrible!



I don't know what you have in your product and why it's working so well. Four pounds may not be much, but I haven't changed a single thing in my life - not diet or working out (that's for next month) and I seem to have lost most of the fat off my lower butt area and outer thighs. I'm about to order 3 bottles right now. I'm a true believer and a life-long customer. Both my husband and I are very appreciative


Meredith



To buy, please click the link directly











Comments