Exclusive~ New way to eat low-fat and low-calorie whole wheat bread

 












Unlock a new way to eat whole wheat bread, delicious and

filling, low-fat, low-calorie, healthy and oil-free!


Required materials~

2 slices of whole wheat bread toast

Half a carrot

1/3 cucumber

Ham sausage half

2 eggs

Skimmed milk 100ml

Appropriate amount of black sesame


Practice:

1. Cut the cucumber and ham sausage into small cubes, cut the

carrot into small cubes, blanch them in water, and cut 2 slices

of whole wheat toast into small cubes.










2. Brush the bottom of the bowl with a thin layer of oil.











3. Spread the diced cucumber, diced carrot, and diced ham on

the bottom of the bowl, and then spread the whole wheat toast.

(I forgot to take a photo after laying out the whole wheat toast,

please ignore) me










4. Take a clean bowl, break into 2 eggs, break them up, tour

100ml of skim milk, and stir well.










5. Pour the well-mixed egg milk into a bowl, and sprinkle some

black sesame seeds on the whole wheat toast.










6. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes, but the bowl on the grill,

and base at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.










7. After 15 minutes, the roasted whole wheat with seasonal

vegetables is ready! The whole wheat toast is crispy and crispy,

with the refreshing ness of cucumber and the mellow aroma of

custard, the taste is rich, it is worth trying!










Cooking Tips:

1. Seasonal vegetables for the base can be replaced according

to personal preferences. You can also add sweet corn kernels

and green beans. Except for diced cucumbers, it is

recommended to blanch other seasonal vegetables.

2. ham sausage can be replaced with others according to

personal preference, such as bacon, chicken breast, beef cubes,

shrimp and so on.

3. Skim milk can be replaced with whole milk, but it is better to

use skim milk as much as possible during weight loss!

4. The temper of each oven is different, and the length of

baking time can be flexibly adjusted according to the situation

of the food. The surface of the whole wheat toast can be

browned!
















Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


For most of my life, I've always been a bit 'chubby'. I guess it's just a genetic thing. My sweet tooth hasn't helped out of course. =) Now that I'm about to turn 40, I've realized the 'chubby' has simply turned into UGLY FAT! For a solid 16 months, I tried a lot of fat burning supplements and altered my diet, my workouts and everything else in my life to get rid of this life-long fat. Most of the supplement didn't work, but that's not that surprising. Now, some did, but it wasn't a long-term effect and I always felt nervous or overly anxious on these other fat burning supplements.


One of the head trainers at my gym here in Santa Monica referred me to your product and SWORE by it. Well, I didn't expect much, but I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try with summer coming and all. You'd be pleased to know the effects have been very, very, very positive. So far, it's worked the best at getting rid of my body fat. But the really neat part is that it's KEEPING IT OFF. Yes, I still have to take it, but it seems that as long as I'm on it, I feel and look great.


The product doesn't stop working like other do after a few weeks. Plus, it's really killed my sugar craving and the extra energy means more cardio at the gym. So, I'm really doing well and super happy with your product. It's really well done. Thanks ... I'll keep you posted on my results


Marc


To buy, please click the link directly























 


Comments