Super delicious Korean bibimbap.





 







Materials~

One pot of rice.

Appropriate Amount of Spinach

Appropriate Amount of Carrots

Moderate amount of cucumber.

Appropriate amount of bean sprouts.

Fat cow.

1 egg

Appropriate amount of Korean hot sauce.

Appropriate amount of Sprite.

1 tablespoon of sesame oil.

Soy sauce

Honey




Practice:

1.To prepare bibimbap sauce, start by cutting six or seven cloves of garlic into small pieces and frying them in oil. Set aside for later use. In a separate bowl, mix two spoons of Korean chili sauce, one spoon of honey, one spoon of sesame oil, two spoons of water (or Sprite), one spoon of light soy sauce, and one spoon of oil. Stir in the fragrant garlic paste and mix well.~












2. The ingredients are ready.~













3. Put a small amount of oil and salt in the pot, then add the spinach and blanch until it is cooked. Remove the spinach from the pot and drain it.~












4. Add the bean sprouts to a pot of boiling water and blanch them until they are cooked. Then, add a small amount of barbecue sauce, stir-fried garlic, and salt. Mix everything together well.~













5. Stir-fry the zucchini with a pinch of salt.~












6. Carrots fried~












7. Stir-fry slices of fatty beef with a tablespoon of oyster sauce and a tablespoon of minced garlic.~












8.After preparing all the ingredients, apply a layer of oil to the stone pot. Add rice and vegetables, fry an egg, and place it in the center. Heat the stone pot for three to five minutes until a slight crust forms on the edge of the rice. Then, pour the sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds over the mixture. Mix everything well before serving.~












9. Mix it well, and it becomes incredibly delicious.~












Cooking Tips:

1. Stir-fried garlic paste is the key to delicious food. Bibimbap sauce, bean sprouts, and fatty beef can be added.~

2.Fry the zucchini and carrots with a small amount of oil and a pinch of salt to enhance their flavor.~

3.Friends who want to lose weight can switch to leaner meats or choose low-fat cuts.~






































Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


it really works, I lost weight very easy and smooth. This supplement suppress the appetite without making me nervous. I was fighting with my 4-6 pounds with no results for more than 4 years, supposed it was related to the age...I am 45, but this one works really nice. I have ordered it first 4 months ago and took less than the suggested intake. Recently I got my 3 bottle. I love it!!!!!


I don't know if the testimonials at your site are real or just made up (sorry if that sounds insulting, you just don't know these days) ... But I wanted to send you an email from a REAL person with REAL results. I've been on your Lean Optimizer 3 weeks now. I used 2 caps a day the first week, 4 caps a day the second week and then 5 capsules this third week. So, I'm almost done with my first bottle.

... The results? Well, after just 3 weeks, I've lost 4.5 lbs and almost 2 dress sizes, which is the amazing part. I usually need to lose more then just 4-5 lbs for two whole dress sizes. As an added bonus, my breasts are still the same cup size?!! I'm sure they will begin to lose some size as I lose more weight, but I've never had them stay this full while dieting. Usually, my breasts lose the weight first, which is just horrible!



I don't know what you have in your product and why it's working so well. Four pounds may not be much, but I haven't changed a single thing in my life - not diet or working out (that's for next month) and I seem to have lost most of the fat off my lower butt area and outer thighs. I'm about to order 3 bottles right now. I'm a true believer and a life-long customer. Both my husband and I are very appreciative


Meredith


To buy, please click the link directly



















Comments