Cucumber Floss Roll

 











Materials~

110g of all-purpose flour

Cucumber juice, 180g

4 eggs

Black Sesame Meat Floss, 90g

Appropriate Amount of Salt

Appropriate amount of black sesame seeds.

Appropriate Amount of Salad Dressing

Cucumber Juice Ingredients:

Cucumber, 120g

80 grams of distilled water



Practice:

1. Wash the cucumber and cut it into slices.












2. To make the juice, add 80 grams. Take 180 grams of the juice and reserve some extra, adjusting the amount based on the flour's water absorption.













3. Beat the eggs and a pinch of salt into the flour, then mix thoroughly.












4. Add cucumber juice to the batter in small amounts, preferably multiple times.













5. The mixed batter has a flowable consistency and can be filtered once more if needed.












6. Turn the non-stick pan to low heat and brush it with a small amount of oil.













7. When the pot is heated to 50%, pour in a suitable amount of batter. Shake the bottom of the pot to spread the batter evenly across the entire bottom.













8. Sprinkle black sesame seeds onto the batter when it has slightly solidified.













9. When the batter is fully cooked on one side, flip it over.













10. Sprinkle black sesame and dried meat floss on top after cooking.













11. Squeeze an appropriate amount of salad dressing.












12. Roll it up and eat it!







































Lean Optimizer


Boost Metabolism, Burn Fat & Suppress Appetite*

Turn ON Youthful "Fat Burning" & "Appetite Suppressing" Hormones


I've used a couple of your products in the past with good results and about a year ago I started using Lean Optimizer to help me lose my "menopause" weight. I wanted to let you and everyone know that I've lost a total of 54 pounds in 10 months. And I know Lean Optimizer had a lot to do with it because every time I ran out and stopped using it, my weight loss slowed down and stopped. My entire life is better now. I no longer have to take my diabetes medication either. My family and I want to thank you dr. Robbins for all your help, information and quality products that really do work. God bless!!!Sue Hodson


To buy, please click the link directly













Comments